Welcome to 13 The Landing, Banksia Beach.
This stunning Porter Davis Marriott 47 is not only a home that oozes style and sophistication, but combined with its stunning water views and deep water access to the Pumicestone Passage makes it the ultimate lifestyle property. From the moment you arrive at the home, you will fall in love with the attention to detail and the meticulous presentation you would expect of a home of this calibre. Everything about this home is grand, from the entrance to the views from the pool area, nothing has been overlooked. As you walk through the front door there it is, your first view of the canals and your heart will start to flutter with excitement for what you are about to witness.
The kitchen is the epicenter of the home that is not only practical and functional but it is superbly designed to cater perfectly to both casual and formal occasions. It boasts a Fisher & Paykel freestanding pyrolitic oven, Silestone benchtops are complemented by crisp white cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, and a separate preparation area. This is a kitchen to be envious of.
With three completely separate living zones which include a cozy formal lounge accented with a romantic gas fireplace and VJ panelling, the perfect setting for a glass of wine or a cuppa on a cold winters day, add a light-filled living room that takes in stunning poolside and water views, on the upper level is a generous rumpus or games room that features a balcony that is ideal for enjoying a moment whilst reading the paper or a good book and to complete the package is the ultimate of entertaining areas which is the perfect spot to enjoy a sunset with stunning views of the water.
The home boasts 5 great-sized bedrooms all with private ensuites or direct bathroom access, all bedrooms feature walk-in robes but the master suite is something that needs to be seen to be believed. Not only is the size phenomenal of the master suite, there is a walk-in robe to die for and an ensuite that would not be out of place in a luxury hotel, all with views of the canals and the most amazing sunsets.
This home is a credit to its owners and will suit the fussiest of buyers so if you are in the market for a luxury lifestyle I would add this to your list and contact Claire Uttley or David Wereszczuk for a private viewing.
13 The Landing, Banksia Beach is situated only minutes from the Bribie Island shopping centre, minutes from the award-winning Banksia Beach State School, 4 minutes from the extensive walking and cycling paths of the foreshore, 54 minutes from the Brisbane International Airport and just over an hour from the Brisbane CBD (all according to Google of course).
- Kitchen features quality Fisher & Paykel appliances (dishwasher, over/stove and rangehood).
- Kitchen island bench features a 40mm Silestone benchtop.
- Soft close cabinets and drawers throughout kitchen.
- Every bathroom vanity features 20mm Silestone benchtops.
- Daikin Reverse Cycle Ducted system with heat, cooling and dry cycles, all controlled from a control panel or remotely via phone connection.
- Jetmaster Heat & Glo fireplace with balanced flue and 550 classic fascia. The fireplace mantel is a genuine Windsor Limestone stone mantel.
- Chromagen 280L heat pump hot water system.
- 10KW solar system.
- In ground self cleaning swimming pool.
- Quality plantation shutters and custom made curtains throughout the home.
- Soaring ceiling heights throughout the whole bottom level.
- Smart reticulation watering system that detects when it has rained and doesn’t switch on.
|Council rates||$783.91 per qtr|
|Water rates||$308.42 per qtr|