This gorgeous 5 Acre property Features 2 dwellings. The main house is a lovingly renovated 50s style queenslander with 2 bedrooms and a open plan living area with updated kitchen and bathroom. The granny flat is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with ample living area. Out the back you will love the 12m inground pool, powered shed and huge Carport to store your caravan, boat and cars.
Features House 1 Include:
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Split system air-con in the living and both bedrooms
- Gas cooktop and electric oven
- Dishwasher (new)
- Wood Fireplace
- Timber flooring
- New curtains and blinds
- Floor-to-ceiling windows looking over the backyard and pool
- Front verandah and rear patio
1 Bedroom Granny Flat/cottage:-
This dwelling would be perfect for extended guests or family when
they come to visit. With its own access and modern finishes, this is a great
extension to the property.
- Double bedroom
- Separate toilet and shower
- Gas hot water (new)
- Good-sized living space
- Nearly 5 acres of grazing and bushland, ideal for a few horses.
- 15m x 6m Carport adjoining the main cottage
- 12m Inground salt water Pool
- 9m x 6m Colourbond shed with power
- Garden shed
- Fenced house yard plus 2 separate paddocks for horses both with running water
- Undercover entertainment area
- Town water
- Water tank
- 7.7kw solar system
- Only a 5 minute ride to Beachmere's famous Horse riding beach and off leash dog beach.
Beachmere is a small country town situated between Bribie Island and the Bruce Hwy,
it is just 45 minutes to Brisbane Airport, 45 minutes to the Sunshine Coast, and only 10 minutes to all your shopping needs at Caboolture or Morayfield.
For more information or to organize an inspection call John on 0414912666.
0414 912 666
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
|Property Type||Acreage / Semi Rural|