Set in the most prestigious waterfront enclave of homes on stunning Seaside Dr, Banksia Beach on the increasingly popular beautiful Bribie island. You will feel that every day is a holiday here in your own resort style island home.
Situated 50 minutes to Brisbane Airport, and one hour from the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane CBD, this impressive home designed by 'Robin Payne' and built by ‘Mancorp Quality Homes’ on 1039m2 faces north over the sparkling waters of the Pumicestone passage towards the Glasshouse Mountains, giving deep water access straight out to Queensland’s amazing islands, and spectacular fishing.
Every centimetre of this house has been lovingly designed and built for the entertaining family, and holds the most fantastic events within its very own walls. The magnificent historical ironbark timber beams that are throughout the entire home are recycled from the Brisbane River Naval Base Wharfs which were originally built in 1899 and demolished in 1999.
The stones which complement every external wall, and a lot of internal living space have been taken by the semi trailer load from the Cement factory who were dredging the Pine River. They were then hand cut and glued into place.
Best of all, the stunning timber flooring in the opulent master suite on the first floor is recycled from the ticket platform of the Longreach Railway Station. It's clear that no expense has been spared in creating this phenomenal masterpiece of a home.
This home is open plan, tropical, private, rustic, loving and spacious. The guest wing is self sufficient having access to its own well appointed bathroom, double built in robes and its outlook through the louvre windows to the dry river bed.
The family wing is on the other side of the home complete with another bathroom, powder room, a queen size room with massive built in floor to ceiling robes. Along with a further king size bedroom including a walk in robe, looking out towards the flourishing park that is located across the road from the home.
The specifications have to be seen to be believed in this splendid home, but are not limited to the following.
* Master suite with luxurious walk in naturally lit dressing room, grand ensuite with temperature controlled spa bath, large shower, double vanity and toilet, wet bar with fully integrated brand new fridge, coffee/ tea butlers pantry, sitting area, louvre windows to catch the seabreezes, touch control panels for lighting, aircon and media, island style ceiling fan.
* Temperature controlled downstairs 1500 bottle wine cellar
* Teppanyaki Grill with outdoor kitchen overlooking the sparkling inground pool and Pumicestone Passage
* Control 4 and Dynalite touch panels for lighting, air conditioning and media throughout.
* Vacuumaid throughout
* Temperature controlled spa bath in luxurious master ensuite
* Sonos ducted
* Individually controlled ducted air conditioning units throughout
* 5 separate toilets / powder room
* 14 m pontoon with live bait boxes, water, power and lights.
* 3 car garage with expansive storage and cabinetry
* Easy to maintain gardens with surround irrigation
* Laundry with brand new appliances, hideaway ironing board, walk in linen cupboard, expansive storage and benches.
* Welcoming well lit grand entrance with breezeway and dry river bed.
* Salt water living coral reef tropical aquarium
* Security gate pedestrian entrance
* Extra large remote security driveway gate
* All wood recycled timber throughout entire home.
* 20 metre quay line
* Direct access to Pumicestone Passage and out to the spectacular Queensland islands
* Perfectly positioned on the largest canal
For a private or virtual inspection phone or message Claire Uttley on +61413 469 993. Open homes will be available on Saturdays at designated times. Crypto Currency is an option that some are choosing to utilise, and can be discussed with Claire. #thistooshallsell