First time ever on the market, and ticks ALL the boxes. North facing, 12 metre pontoon, 848m2 block, sparkling 50,000L salt chlorinated swimming pool, solar panels, low set, quiet street, quiet canal, 20 m water frontage.
This 10 year old home must be sold and will be sold. The housing market at the moment has proven that property does not last long. If you have ANY interest, please get in touch immediately because this too shall sell. Phone/Text Claire Uttley 0413 469 993 or David Wereszczuk on 0409 255 255
- Solar panels.
- Ducted vacuuming system.
- Bi fold servery window.
- Incredible sized entertainment area overlooking the pool, and pontoon.
- Built in BBQ in outdoor kitchen.
- Water tank plumbed into the laundry and toilets.
- Sparkling inground salt 50,000L swimming pool.
- 12 metre pontoon with power, water, light and winch.
- Sun deck next to the pool.
- King sized master suite with sliding doors out over the grass to swimming pool and canal.
- Walk in robe in Master, and ensuite with great sized shower, double vanity, stone bench tops and separate toilet.
- Another 3 bedrooms with built in robes and serviced by a main bathroom with full sized bath, large shower and separate toilet.
- Entrance foyer from covered front porch.
- Ducted zonal air conditioning.
- 3m Ceilings creating a flowing spacious feel.
- Office / 5th bedroom.
- Media room/Rumpus room/6th bedroom with sliding doors to the entertainment area.
- Quiet Cul de sac living.
- Laundry with a built in sewing desk, storage space and external access to the drying yard.
- Drive through double remote garage with workshop and storage.
- Security system.
- All grass areas completely irrigated.
- 12 min boat ride to the Pumicestone passage
- 45 min boat ride to Moreton Island
|Council rates||$732 per qtr|
|Water rates||$350 per qtr|