This character filled home sits on a larger than average corner block with colonial features, beautiful gardens and a picket fence completing this perfect picture. You will enjoy the beautiful Queensland climate all year round from your wrap around patio or the extended outdoor entertaining area and this is all within an approximate 10-minute walk to the beach.
Inside offers versatility, with four larger than average bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two separate living areas which you could easily convert to five bedrooms or maybe even turn into a dual occupancy, adding instant value. The kitchen has been updated along with the main bathroom and separate toilet, there is also a huge laundry that could possibly be a craft/sewing room to name a few of the many features.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins
• 2 separate living areas with new air-conditioning
• Well appointed kitchen with stainless appliances
• Freshly painted & new electrical fittings throughout
• New COREtec floors
• Wrap around covered patio and extended outdoor entertaining area
• 2-bay powered shed plus a 2.8m carport
• Solar hot water
• Fully fenced with established gardens & 2 street access
• Large 779m2 block in a peaceful & friendly neighbourhood
• Perfect location, only a short walk to Pumicestone Passage
If you are looking to invest in a solid brick home and plan for the future this home has plenty of potential to develop with excellent side access, room for a pool, extra sheds, and all the space for a caravan or boat. With only 55 minutes to Brisbane Airport, now is the time to arrange your inspection and secure a piece of Bribie Island before the prices here reflect the likes of the Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast. Call David Stefanac on 0448 736 077 for further details.