SOLD - by Carolyn's Acreage and Lifestyle Team
This is the Life!
It is with great pleasure we present 6 Tulloch Court, Ningi.
If you were after that one property where you can simply just walk in and unpack and call home, then this truly is the one for you. The owners have lovingly called this home for many years and raised their children and grandchildren and it’s time to move onto their next endeavour.
This home has a generous low set layout being large and functional with a selection of living spaces to chose from. Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home, promise climate control comfort
A versatile floor plan extends to an open study with glass sliding door access, perfect for those who work from home or to convert into that 5th bedroom.
Privacy is assured with the master bedroom set on the opposite side of the home to the guest or family bedrooms. Generous views from the window draws soft natural light into your master suite where you will also find a large walk-in robe and modern ensuite.
All bedrooms have ceiling fans with built in robes.
The current owners have had many shin digs in their fully screened under cover entertainment area boasting a BBQ kitchen with stainless steel rangehood and benches. Hosting a gathering here would be effortless as you overlook the pool area and the assortment of fruit and nut trees that grace the back of the property.
A 5 minute walk to the local shop for some fresh produce, meats and breads and or simply every day items, 10-15 minutes drive to Bribie Island or Morayfield shopping hub mean every day necessities are close by.
Your new home’s list of extra features goes on to include:
* a huge 3 bay shed that houses a private secure airconditioned carpeted office, with safe, separate phone line, NBN and shelving
* Swann Security System
* Large robe to master
* Safe in ensuite
* New ceiling paint in hallway and Kitchen
* Plenty of linen and storage space
* Large house office or 5th bedroom
* Large Laundry/mud room and prep area as well as built in linen cupboard
* internal garage access
* 6 month old solar and inverter (14 panels)
* Fully enclosed under cover patio with BBQ kitchen/range hood/stainless steel benches
* Fruit salad of trees including: Bowen mango, lime, mandarin, pomegranate, orange, mulberry, macadamia, Monstera and bunya nut!
* newly topped up reticulation system
We look forward to showing you through your new home. Please register your interest now by giving us a call on 0418 283 762 or shooting us an email here email@example.com `
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.